George Nelson Bubble Lamps
Nothing fills a room with warm, balanced light like a George Nelson Bubble light. The first Bubble Lamps was designed by George Nelson in 1947 and produced by Howard Miller starting in 1952 and ceasing in 1979. In 1998 Modernica acquired the original Howard Miller tooling and became the exclusive authorised manufacturer of George Nelson Bubble Lamps. The Bubble Lamp is featured in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.