675 CHAIR - CASE FURNITURE
A design that has truly stood the test of time, the 675 Chair is one of the most recognised of the 20th century. Originally created in 1952, this Robin Day chair’s most prominent feature is its curved walnut-veneered plywood back. Pioneering at the time, Robin Day overcame the difficulty of forming a single moulded plywood chair with armrests, by creating a fluid shape using a singular curve. In close collaboration with the Robin and Lucienne Day Foundation, Case Furniture revisited the original 675 Chair design and faithfully reinstated, in the 2014 chair, the element and detail of the 1952 original.
The 675 Chair was awarded the acclaimed Design Guild Mark Award in 2015.
Dimensions: W640 x D530 x H794 - Seat H470 mm
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire