AARO WALL LIGHT - DCW EDITIONS
The magician Simon Schmitz makes his lamp levitate.
The starting point of AARO was a gesture. A movement. He wanted to create an as fluid motion as possible, which immediately lead him to the sphere. A sphere has so many fantastic attributes. With a sphere as a joint they are no limited directions, it has no left or right, no top or bottom. So with the sphere as the defining element of this piece, everything else “revolved“ around it. The geometry, the balance, the friction. It all comes down to the sphere, visually pointing at it. The end result is an object that seems to be moved by the wind. It revolves effortless around it’s centerpiece, like planets orbiting around each other.
Arm : 155 cm
Base : Ø 16 cm
Anodized aluminium, steel, opal glass.
CLI - Integrated LED / 2700K - 4,5 W - IP20
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire