RIBBON CHAIR - ARTIFORT
A completely upholstered design by Pierre Paulin from 1966 and a professional, innovative vision on the well-known ribbon form. Metal frame with horizontal springs, covered with foam and stretch fabric. A lacquered pressed-wood pedestal. A beautiful example of applied art. Featured in the collection of the National Gallery of Victoria in Melbourne, Australia.
Dimensions: W100 x D74 x H72
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire