BOSON CHAIR - ARTIFORT
Sitting in the Boson means having a lesson in physics, for the Boson is named after the 'Higgs Boson' a subatomic particle that makes other particles acquire mass.
Bosons were diskovered in the 1960s but have never been observed. This was the inspiration behind the Boson armchair. The thickness of the synthetic layer has been reduced as much as possible in order to arrive at a functional balance.
And where the visual mass stops, the lightness of Boson starts.
Dimensions: D850 x W890 x H1080 / SH 420 mm
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire