BRETTON BED - MATTHEW HILTON
- designed by Matthew Hilton for De La Espada
Bretton Bed is named after the town in West Yorkshire, England, a county that inspires Matthew Hilton, with its rugged landscape and history of producing modernist sculptors. The bed features meticulous detailing including a headboard that tapers toward the bed base, mitre joints in the corners of the platform, and a beautiful combination of materials.
Available in American black walnut finished with a Danish oil or American white oak finished with a Danish oil or a white oil. Legs in taupe or black anodised aluminium, or uncoated naval brass.
W172 x L220 x H107 cm
fits mattress W150 x L200 cm
W205 x L223 x H107 cm
fits mattress W183 x L203 cm
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire