BRETTON BEDSIDE TABLE - MATTHEW HILTON
Bretton Bedside is named after the town in West Yorkshire, England, a county that inspires Matthew Hilton, with its rugged landscape and history of producing modernist sculptors.
The bedside features meticulous detailing including joinery Hilton devised for the CNC machine, and a beautiful combination of materials.
Designed by Matthew Hilton for De La Espada.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire