BRIDGE EXTENDING DINING TABLE - CASE FURNITURE
Created by award-winning furniture designer Matthew Hilton, the Bridge Extending Table is a contemporary and versatile table built for modern living.
Designed with gently tapered solid wood legs and a veneered table top, the supporting frame arcs underneath the table top similar to a bridge formation, allowing the legs to face outwards to maximise leg room underneath. The Bridge Table is available in a number of high quality wooden finishes, including oak and walnut. We recommend pairing the Bridge Table with the 675 Chair by Robin Day.
Small: L1100mm x W1100mm x H740mm - L extended 1600mm
Large: L1600mm x W1000mm x H740mm - L extended 2600mm
Available in oak and walnut.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire