BURNHAM WINDSOR CHAIR BY MATTHEW HILTON - DE LA ESPADA
Named after a neighbouring village of High Wycome in Buckinghamshire,where the Windsor chair originated, the chair is made of ash and walnut using exclusively traditional Windsor chair making techniques in order to further the story, the evolution of the English Windsor chair.
Available in solid ash with a solid american black walnut seat. Stained ash rails across the top.
Dimensions (mm): 730W x 710D x 765H
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire