CARLTON BED - JASON MILLER
Designed by Jason Miller for De La Espada, the Carlton bed is inspired by the juxtaposition of old and new design seen in converted Brooklyn brownstones. The frame is made from a series of carved wood components, revealing a stunning composition of grain patterns. Upholstery softens the headboard. Customer's Own Material (COM) available
Queen - 1670mmW x 2155mmL x 1215mmH at headboard.
King - 1950mmW x 2155mmL x 1215mmH at headboard.
Materials: Available in American black walnut, American white oak, or European Ash in a range of finishes, with a range of fabric and leather options. Platform base is black stained MDF with holes for air circulation.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire