CHENE CONSOLE - ATELIER DE TROUPE
The Chene console is inspired by Pierre Jeanneret’s work for the renowned Chandigarh project by Le Corbusier. Brutalist and sculptural in form, the console is constructed from oak wood, ash or maple and is available in either a black stained, white stained or natural waxed finish.
Handmade in L.A.
Dimensions: W178 x L45 x H71 cm
Finishes: Natural Waxed Oak, Fumed Oak, Ebonized Oak, Bleached Ash, Ebonized Ash, or White Washed Maple.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire