CLYDE LAMP TABLE - PINCH
Inspired by the classic three-legged Cricket table, the Pinch interpretation is generous enough to accommodate a lamp aw well as other useful, or otherwise, bits and pieces to have at hand. The solid, turned wood top has an added detail of a gently upturned edge which finishes it nicely and is useful for preventing things from falling off! The contrasting, and characteristic, triangular low shelf has a generous lip to contain things and completes this modern iteration of a traditional piece that stands out from the rest.
The Clyde Lamp Table is offered in two types of solid timber, Oak or Walnut, and varies in price accordingly.
Ø 700 x H 710 mm
MATERIALS & FINISHES
Solid European Oak with white oil finish
Solid black American Walnut with a lacquer finish
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire