CONISTON LARGE ROUND MIIROR - MATTHEW HILTON
Coniston mirror is named after Coniston Water in England's Lake District, the timber frame recalling the land that encircles the reflective lake. Coniston features joinery invented by Matthew Hilton, which can only be achieved with CNC machinery. The joinery adds a beautiful decorative detail, while increasing the long grain to long grain bonds for greater stability. The mirror can be hung in two orientations - there is no top or bottom, allowing the user to choose their preferred orientation according to the unique wood grain on every piece.
W113 x D4 x H113 cm
SPECIFICATION - Available in American black walnut finished with a Danish oil or American white oak finished with a Danish oil or a white oil. Coniston hangs flat against the wall with a secure yet invisible hanging system.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire