CORNER ROUND COFFEE TABLE - WEWOOD
Designer: Pierre Dubourg
The most standout and unusual detail in the aptly named Corner Table was the raison d’etre for its creation: to ‘disrupt’ the classic location of the legs, in most such tables in this category, says the company. Hence resulting in a design that has become distinctive and different, by freeing up and indeed flaunting the nicely rounded corners and edges of the striking marble surface. With the obvious intersections between the marble top and the wooden legs visually accentuated. Thereby highlighting the harmonious contrast between the two materials that have quite different qualities, with pleasing effect.
Re-positioning the legs does not compromised by the requisite stability that is still provided and also offers the interesting, or useful, possibility of grouping the tables, without the legs getting in the way, in order to create a more expansive centrepiece table for a larger space. Its understated character and refined elegance allows it to fit into a range of settings and interiors.
The table is offered in two shapes and three sizes in total, four different types of marble, with legs in either oak or walnut.
Ø 1200 x H 400
Legs: Solid Wood - Oak or Walnut
Note: Please refer to the downloadable specification sheets for more information & material options
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire