CROSS EXTENDING DINING TABLE - CASE FURNITURE
The award-winning Cross Extending Table is a fine example of Matthew Hilton’s innovative approach to wood furniture design and signature minimal aesthetic.
Both practical and versatile, simple lines build to create a distinctive contemporary shaped base. This allows the table to offer ample leg room. The table top expands with a smooth and simple pull to allow for the addition of two extra leaves. The extension leaves can be stored in the concealed compartment under the table top when not in use.
Constructed from a solid wood base and a solid edge veneered top, the Cross Extending Table seats from 6 to 14 people. Felt-lined under-frame leaf storage ensures safe storage of the extension leaves. A mechanical ball-bearing extension system provides a smooth extension action. Finally, the table is finished with a clear polyurethane lacquer to provide a finish that will last.
Winner of the ELLE Decoration Award for Best in Furniture 2006, the Homes & Gardens Classic Design Award in 2007 and the Design Guild Mark in 2008.
Dimensions: W2000-2475-2950 x D1000 x H750
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire