DECADE PENDANT LIGHT - ATELIER DE TROUPE
The Decade is a cast bronze pendant made with lost wax cast technique by a local foundry. It is reminiscent of the California architecture of Rudolf Schindler and the Bauhaus. Polished and raw, it can be wired as an outdoor lantern, the bronze will acquire a greenish patina over time. Indoors, wired with a twisted natural or black cloth cord, the Decade will age like a precious gold artifact. Also available in a silver patina.
Includes solid brass wire rod holders, and twisted cloth cord for up to a 6 ft length.
Dimensions: W19 x D19 x H18 cm
Handmade in LA
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire