DOWEL BAR STOOL
Dowel is a family of stools that celebrate a rich and yet unlikely combination of materials with its polished solid brass seat and understated turned timber legs. Inspiration came loosely from the use of brass in architecture and particularly the way it used as a material we interact with as a touch point. The name however conveys the stools sense of simplicity, honesty and that every element is essential to the design.
The stools come in a counter height of 640mm and a bar height of 740mm. The legs are hand turned out of American White Ash with a traditional Danish soap or ebonized in a Japan black finish. The American Walnut legs are finished with natural Danish oil and hard bees wax. Dowel has been specifically designed using natural materials and finishes so that it will age gracefully, gaining a mellowness of patina through time.
Available Hights: H740mm and H640mm
Ash frame / Black anodized seat
Ash ebonized frame / Black anodized seat
Ash frame / Brass seat
Ash ebonized frame / Brass seat
Walnut frame / Black anodized seat
Walnut frame / Brass seat
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire