DUET CHAIR - NERI & HU
Designed by Neri & Hu for De La Espada.
Duet is named for the two flowing lines of timber that form the overall shape of the chair. Originally created as a variation on the classic Thonet bentwood tradition, the Duet Chair is actually made from a series of carved wood components, revealing a stunning composition of grain patterns. Once carved, each component is joined with mortise and tenon for a seamless, stable frame.
W57.5 x D52.5 x H76.5 cm, seat height 45.5 cm, arm height 69.5cm
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire