DULWICH EXTENDING DINING TABLE - CASE FURNITURE
Designed by award-winning furniture designer Matthew Hilton, the Dulwich Extending Table is a fine example of Hilton's passion to create desirable, rigorous and beautiful products which imbue functionality.
Displaying exquisite proportions, the slender legs draw away from the corners to maximise leg room. The solid wood table top expands with a smooth and simple pull, to allow for the addition of two extra leaves. The extension leaves can be stored in the concealed compartment under the table top when not in use.
The build quality of the Dulwich table is exemplary, and evident in its materials and finish. It features solid wood legs, edge and under-frame in a choice of oak, walnut or wenge; a veneered top and leaves; felt-lined under-frame leaf storage; mechanical ball-bearing extension system; and is finished with a clear polyurethane lacquer.
Because it's suitable for seating from 8 to 12 people, the Dulwich Extending Table provides a versatile and elegant choice for dining and entertaining. We recommend pairing the Dulwich table with Matthew Hilton's Profile Chair or Shin Azumi's Loku Chair.
Small - W1580-2030-2480 x D1000 x H745
Large - W2000-2500-3000 x D1000 x H745
Available in oak, walnut and black
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire