FLOAT BOOKSHELF - WEWOOD
A shelving system characterised by its minimal, highly functional form with a Scandinavian expression. It is the epitome of refined craftsmanship that celebrates the art of superb joinery. The smoked glass shelves, and optional cabinets, are laid upon / supported by a light, solid wood framework, which rests on steel feet, both aspects giving the illusion of a floating structure.
Float is offered in a range of combinations, with or without enclosed cabinets, which allows it to be used as a single unit bookcase or facilitates a larger shelving system by using a sequence of modules. Alternatively, it makes an impressive, functional, room divider.
Aurélien Barbry Studio
Frame - Small: W 672 x D 440 x H 2170 mm
Frame - Large: W 1160 x D 440 x H 2170 mm
Cabinet - Small: W 486 x D 440 x H 677 mm
Cabinet - Large: W 975 x D 440 x H 677 mm
- Solid Oak, natural or dark stained
- Solid Walnut
Note: Please refer to the downloadable specification sheets for more information & options.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire