Flutes were initially designed as a collection of suspension lights for the interior spaces of a hotel. Their potential and utility value, however, far exceed the demands of the original project.
As the name implies, the simple yet elegant conical shape is reminiscent of a flute. Taking the same inspiration, the stylised openings serve a practical purpose by allowing the light to be directed at various angles depending on which opening the cable is passed through.
This provides numerous possibilities for combining the lights in intriguing compositions. Flutes are available in several colours. The collection comprises three lights, each with a different degree of bevel on the open end of the shade.
Designer: Lucie Koldová
Dimentions: See image 3
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire