GEOMETRIC PENDANTS - BROKIS
Geometric accentuates the aesthetic expression and structure of BROKISGLASS, which itself is remarkably distinctive. The collection is defined by basic geometric shapes that characterize the overall contours of the lights and instil them with a singular graphic element to achieve a striking contrast with the animate, almost sculptural makeup of the glass. The suspension components make up the glass geometric shapes, their edges rendered in black profiles.
The graphic aesthetics of the collection allow the lights to be arranged in a great number of final shapes – circle and oval – either as solitary lights or as a sort of jigsaw puzzle, which in the hands of architects can result in an endless variety of lighting combinations. Thus, the concept surpasses its primary function as a lighting fixture and opens the door to large-format blocks of light and other uncommon compositions. For the majority of the solitary lights, each side can be finished in glass of a different colour for even greater variability and originality.
Design: Boris Klimek & Lenka Damova
Dimensions: Circle 400X400mm | Oval 400X600mm
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire