HANAKIRIKO HAKONE 214 RUG - K3 BY KENZO TAKADA
This luxurious, pure wool rug, from the Shogun collection, features a glorious clustered blossom motif in dazzling gold and ochre tones. Whilst a second layer in this exquisite design comprises the same floral motif presented in muted shades of dark chocolate, with the entire pattern placed against an even darker background. To highlight them, the lovely floral details have also been gently ‘cut’ into, and which creates a lightly raised surface, resulting in a varied texture across the rug. All these elements come together beautifully to offer visual contrast, balance and depth, as well as adding a feel of elegant opulence to the overall effect of this design. The Hanakiriko Hakone rug would make a fabulous piéce de resistance.
Dimensions: 200 x 300 cm
Composition: 100% Wool
Note: Custom sizing is available.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire