IBSTONE WINDSOR CHAIR - MATTHEW HILTON
Ibstone is a Windsor chair named after a neighbouring village of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, where the Windsor chair originated in the 18th century. The chair has a modernised, pared down form made using traditional Windsor chair making techniques in order to further the story, the evolution of the English Windsor chair. The contrast of the black walnut seat on this otherwise ash chair attractively highlights the wedge tenon detail where the leg intersects with the top of the seat. Part of a family of Windsor chairs including two dining chairs and two lounge chairs.
Dimensions: W580 × D580 × H760 mm | seat height 455 mm
Materials: Available in solid European ash with a solid American black walnut seat with a Danish oil, white oil, or black oil finish. NOTE: Only one oil option may be chosen for the chair.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire