IN THE TUBE 120-1300/4
« IN THE TUBE » from the architectural to the domestic.
The architect Dominique Perrault and the designer Gaëlle Lauriot-Prévost designed this collection with the objective of it being utterly original, almost indescribable, nearly unbreakable, timeless and completely durable.
The « IN THE TUBE » collection comprises strong forms, designs that are both free and constrained, developed in several lengths, diameters and colours. Made in borosilicate glass and closed with aluminium stoppers sealed in silicon, the mountings are in stainless-steel which allow it to be used as a suspension as well as wall or ceiling-mount. « IN THE TUBE » diffuses a soft, filtered light that can be orientated by the movable mesh filter or by a reflector whose colour determines the light given: stainless steel for a silver light, anodised aluminium for gold.
The « IN THE TUBE » collection of high-performance tubes (IP64) could be just as easily at home in a James Bond spy kit as it could in a Jules Verne rocket.
Material: borosilicate glass / stainless steel / aluminium / silicone
Gold - Silver
*takes two E27 bulbs not included.
**Needs wall mounting or suspension kit, sold separately.
Dimensions: ø120 x 1300mm
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire