KIKU TOKYO 561 RUG - K3 BY KENZO TAKADA
An exquisite showpiece rug that features a stunningly large detail of a swirling chrysanthemum, highly symbolic of the designer’s birthplace and characteristic of the K3 Shogun collection. The dramatic close-up, to the point of abstraction, of the flower, is depicted in shades of red - from deep cherry to watermelon mingled with raspberry and peach tones - and placed against a more subtle background of shades of rosé, balancing the vivid flamboyance of the rest. And to further highlight these areas, they have been carved, resulting in noticeably contrasting textures across the rug’s surface, accentuating the visual drama of this show-stopping design.
The Kiku Tokyo rug will make a fabulous feature piece that looks more like a contemporary artwork and be a veritable pièce de resistance in any given space.
Dimensions: 200 x 300 cm
Composition: Wool 60% & Viscose 40%
Note: Custom sizing is available.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire