KIKU TOKYO 604 RUG - K3 BY KENZO TAKADA
An impressive showpiece rug featuring a stunningly large detail of a swirling chrysanthemum, highly symbolic of the designer’s birthplace and characteristic of the Shogun - K3 collection. The fabulous flower close-up, to the point of abstraction, is depicted in shades of ochre and gold and placed against a shaded dark chocolate background, which balances its otherwise dramatic flamboyance. Adding further highlight to the flower's details, these areas have been carved to emphasise them whilst creating noticeably contrasting textures across the rug’s surface. The result adds to the visual drama of this show-stopping piece.
The Kiku Tokyo rug will add an element of glamour, looking more like a contemporary artwork, and be a veritable pièce de resistance in any given space.
Dimensions: 200 x 300 cm
Composition: 60% Wool, 40% Viscose
Note: Custom sizing is available.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire