KIKYO HIMEJI 60 RUG - K3 BY KENZO TAKADA
The Kikyo Himeji rugs, from the Shogun collection, feature an intricate, abstract blossom pattern not surprisingly inspired by nature, as well as provenance. Himeji is a reference to the area, located in the Kansai region of Japan, where the designer was born and raised during the Second World War. This backstory and particular colour-way evokes a powerful solemnity that is conveyed in the sombre monochrome palette used in this design. Whilst its visual character exemplifies a subtle Japanese aesthetic, with a strong graphic quality, overall it encapsulates modern sophistication that will add understated elegance to any given space.
To highlight the delicate all-over pattern in this design, viscose has been used in its composition to add a beautiful sheen, creating an obvious contrast against the muted background colour and texture of the wool.
The Kiyo Himeji design is offered in five colour-ways: 21, 56, 60, 65 and 604, in a monochromatic or tone on tone palette.
Dimensions: 200 x 300 cm or per sqm*
Composition: 53% Viscose, 47% Wool
*Minimum quantity applies for custom sizing.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire