KIKYO HIMEJI 65 RUG - K3 BY KENZO TAKADA
Characteristic of the Sakura collection, this design with its abstract blossom pattern was not surprisingly inspired by nature, conveying an overall feeling of harmony and tranquillity. The leitmotif is drawn from an oneiric reference and depicted in a subtle monochrome palette. The Kikyo Himeji rug is the epitome of understated Japanese simplicity combined with elegant Parisian flair.
To highlight the delicate all-over pattern in this design, viscose has been used in its composition to add a beautiful sheen, creating an obvious contrast against the muted background colour and texture of the wool.
The Kiyo Himeji design is offered in five colour-ways: 21, 56, 60, 65 and 604, in a tone on tone or monochromatic palette.
Dimensions: 200 x 300 cm or per sqm*
Composition: 53% Viscose, 47% Wool
*Minimum quantity applies for custom sizing.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire