KOBE DINING CHAIR - WEWOOD
An entirely circular, interconnected solid wood frame characterises this distinctive dining chair. Rather than being perceived as separate parts, it is designed to appear as a harmonious whole. It was inspired by the Japanese aesthetic concept of bi which translates roughly as ‘all in the detail’ and not surprisingly the chair got its name from the city of Kobe, with even its form inspired by the city’s emblem - an old kana character (Japanese alphabet) depicted as two fans. True to its origins, the precision in the refined silhouette and detailed craftsmanship has resulted in an elegant, well-supported and very solid chair.
The Kobe Chair is available in Oak or Walnut and can be upholstered in fabric / leather of your choice or from the range offered by Wewood.
W 625 x D 516 x H 810 | Seat Height 445 mm
MATERIALS / FINISHES
Frame: Solid Oak (natural or stained) or Walnut
Upholstery: Fabric or Leather
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire