KOBE DINING CHAIR - WEWOOD
Designer: Daniel Souza
An entirely circular and interconnected solid wood frame characterises this unusual dining chair. Therefore rather than being perceived as separate parts, it is designed to be presented as a harmonious whole. It was inspired by the Japanese aesthetic concept of Bi which translates roughly as ‘all in the detail’ and not surprisingly the chair got its name from the city of Kobe, even its form was inspired by the city’s emblem, an old kana character (Japanese alphabet), depicted as two fans. True to its origins, the precision of the refined silhouette and detailed craftsmanship has resulted in an elegant, comfortable and a very solid chair.
The Kobe Chair is available in Oak or Walnut and can be upholstered in fabric, or leather, of your choice or from the range offered by Wewood.
Dimensions: W 625 x D 516 x H 810 | Seat Height 445 mm
Frame: Solid Wood - Oak or Walnut, various finishes
Upholstery: Fabric or Leather
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire