LAGO COFFEE TABLE - WEWOOD
Lago is the Portuguese word for ‘lake’ which inspired the designer to create these elegant and compact tables. Each can be used individually as a coffee or side/occasional table or in a combination of two sizes or even all three to create a lovey organic centrepiece, reminiscent of the natural landscape that spurred the design of these tables. The clustered option also offers a surface of variable dimensions - to use as needed or for a particular, desired shape. They are a perfect symbiosis between form and function.
The Lago table is distinctive for its off-centre marble base that is precisely inlaid into a dark, solid timber top that is finished with a fine lip. The striking monochrome contrast and minimalist aesthetic is elevated by meticulous craftsmanship and the refined nature of the materials used, giving these pieces an understated luxe quality and timeless character.
The Lago table is available in three sizes.
Christophe de Souza
Coffee Table: Ø 720 x H 340 mm
Side Table Ø 480 x H 450 mm
Tall Side Table Ø 420 x H 550 mm
Top: Solid Oak - stained black
Base: Estremoz Marble
Note: Please refer to the downloadable specification sheets for more information.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire