LAUREL COFFEE TABLE - NICHETTO
Designed by Luca Nichetto for De La Espada.
Laurel coffee table is composed of two pure geometric shapes, cone and cylinder, intersecting to create two wide and functional surfaces, distributed at different levels. In keeping with the other elements of the collection, the ratio of the materials used is 50/50, in this case painted and handpolished hdf for the cone, that appears to balance weightlessly upon the cylindrical marble base.
Dimensions - W90.5 × D74 × H20 cm
Marble base - Rosa Negrais, Negro Marquina, or Ataija Creme limestone.
Timber Base- American black walnut, American white oak, or European Ash in a range of finishes.
Cone available in painted HDF in a choice of our full range of colours with a satin matte or gloss finish.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire