LIGHT EXTENSION DINING TABLE BY MATTHEW HILTON - DE LA ESPADA
Interested in the idea 'impossible lightness', Matthew Hilton for De La Espada finds ingenious ways of working with wood to achieve his desired form.
The Light Extending Table has a tabletop made from engineered solid wood: an advanced material that harnesses the beauty, strength and durability of solid wood, while increasing the design possibilities when used as a planar material.
This innovative dining table extends with ease and elegance, offering three possible lengths. Set upon sculptural legs, the tabletop opens effortlessly and cradles the two leaves in a fabric-lined compartment when not in use.
Dimensions (mm):2000 to 2450 to 2900W x 1000D x735H
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire