LOOP LOUNGE CHAIR - WEWOOD
Designer: David Girelli
The Loop Chair takes its cues from oversized modernist furniture produced during the mid-20th century. It is characterised by a large, tubular shaped upholstered backrest and a seat with generous depth that reflects a similar rounded profile, both parts wrapped in matching upholstery, all of which exude comfort. It was designed to embrace the body of the user and invite people to sink in, curl up, rest and relax into its appealing plumpness.
However, its chunky elements are juxtaposed by a relatively slender Nordic-style frame and solid wood legs, creating a playful contrast with balance and lightness, overall. It is constructed using traditional joinery methods typical of Wewood’s approach.
Loop is available in Oak or Walnut and can be upholstered in fabric, or leather, of your choice or from the range offered by Wewood.
Dimensions: W 1040 x D 810 x H 712 | Seat: H 450 mm
Frame: Solid Wood - Oak or Walnut, various finishes
Upholstery: Fabric or Leather
Note: Please refer to the downloadable specification sheets for more information.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire