MARY'S CHAIR BY MATTHEW HILTON - DE LA ESPADA
Mary's Chair, crafted in solid hardwood, is substantial yet delicate, sculptural yet highly functional. It was inspired by a visit to the Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption in San Francisco. Matthew Hilton was moved by the contrast of the oppressive weight of the concrete structure and the release of the swooping, expansive space within. Marys chair captures this paradox of weight and weightlessness.
Available in American black walnut, American white oak, or European ash in a range of finishes.
Dimensions: 455mmW x 515mmD x 780mmH
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire