MARY'S SIDE TABLE BY MATTHEW HILTON - DE LA ESPADA
Upon a visit to the Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption in San Francisco, Matthew Hilton was moved by the contrast of the oppressive weight of the concrete structure and the release of the swooping, expansive space within. Mary's side table is inspired by this experience. Crafted in solid hardwood, American white oak and American black walnut, with a marble top, the form is substantial yet delicate, sculptural yet highly functional.
American black walnut or American white oak finished with a Danish oil or white oil. Marble table top.
Dimensions (cm): 54W x 46.5D x 50H
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire