MITCH LOW CABINET - NICHETTO
Mitch is a cabinet system made from solid hardwood and polished lacquer. The lightweight appearance of the cabinet belies the robust structure.
Inspired by traditional Venetian doorbells, burnished brass is used for the door pull, for an exciting contrast of materials that nods to the designer?s heritage.
Designed by Luca Nichetto for De La Espada.
Available in American black walnut, American white oak, or European Ash in a range of finishes. Frame in mirror-polished lacquered HDF in bone NCS S1005-Y20R or anthracite NCS S9000-N, and two internal storage boxes in matte lacquered HDF in bone NCS S1005-Y20R or anthracite NCS S9000-N. Two sliding doors. Burnished brass detailing.
Dimensions: W212 x D55 x H60 cm
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire