NIM COFFEE TABLE, COPPER - PINCH
This monolithic piece is eye-catching for its gleaming coppery surface finish, impressive in scale and sculptural form. To accentuate these characteristics, Nim floats on a raised foot, giving it deserved elevation. It also features a recessed top. This version of Nim is cold cast from a combination of copper and Jesmonite that is embellished with a lovely patina of Verdigris tones that deepens into darker, earthy hues towards the base, creating striking visual depth.
It was originally undertaken as a highly creative and very personal project by the designers, to mark a special anniversary for the company. They set out to design and produce a table that would deliver a distinctive aesthetic and texture, quite different to timber, their usual material of choice. The outcome references elements found in the landscape which convey a strong, natural beauty. The overall result is indeed evocative and aesthetically compelling.
There are now three iterations of the Nim table: Crystalline, Copper and Dune.
Dimensions: Ø 1000 x H 870 mm
Materials & Finishes: Cast Jesmonite & Copper with a hand-applied finish
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire