OKI-NAMI CHAIR - CASE FURNITURE
This modern Oki-Nami Chair was originally designed for the Oki-Nami Japanese Restaurant in Brighton, UK in 2008. The brief was to create contemporary tables, chairs and stools that reflected the craftsmanship, proportion and attention to detail found in Japanese creative industries, it also needed to be suitably comfortable and durable enough for its intended restaurant environment.
Nazanin Kamali designed the interior of the restaurant and worked with Case to create the tables, chairs and stools. The Oki-Nami Chair was Shortlisted for the Restaurant and Bar Design Awards in 2009.
Dimensions: H735mm x W540mm x D490mm
Available in oak, walnut and black.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire