OVERTON DINING TABLE - MATTHEW HILTON
Designed by Matthew Hilton for De La Espada.
Overton Table is named after the town in West Yorkshire, England, a county that inspires Matthew Hilton, with it's rugged landscape and history of producing modernist sculptors. Every plank in the solid wood tabletop features beautiful joinery which Hilton devised for the CNC machine, allowing for greater table lengths, no longer bound by the height of the tree.
The hardwood top is complemented by the cleverly engineered metal leg frame, and the metal detailing running through the centre of the tabletop.
W200 x D100 x H73.5 cm
W250 x D100 x H73.5 cm
W300 x D100 x H73.5 cm
Available in oak or walnut.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire