PHENOMENA 03 PENDANT - BOMMA
The collection was inspired by simple shapes: a circle, a triangle, a rectangle and an oval. The term phenomenon comes from the Greek word for appearance. The forms are what you see on first sight. In Plato's idealist philosophy, phenomena are transient, likenesses of the eternal, perfect Forms and so are not truly real. This seems very fitting for a collection made in a material that is so difficult yet versatile, so strong yet fragile as glass.
Smoke grey glass
*fitting available in silver or gold.
Globes not included - recommended to use LED E27 globes warm white
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire