SHADOWLINE SIDEBOARD - SPENCE & LYDA
Spence and Lyda's earliest sideboard design, the Shadowline draws its influences from the Modernist movement but adds the necessities of modern living to the mix. The name is derived from the design detail at the leg and door junctions. Construction is timber veneer with a solid timber leading edge. Drawer pulls and legs are solid timber.
Sideboard can be custom-made from 1000mm to 2500mm in length, in 500mm units. Sliding doors are standard with an optional 3-drawer upgrade for each section.
Veneer options: Walnut, Tasmanian blackwood, Tasmanian oak, American oak, Maple, Silver ash, Rock maple. Available with grasscloth upgrade.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire