STRUCTURE DINING TABLE - NERI & HU
Structure is a modern timber table with substantial proportions suitable for communal dining. Two rectilinear frames, crafted from generous planks of solid wood joined with mortise and tenon, form a continuous line from the legs through the tabletop frame. A central support beam recalls a classic refectory table, translated into a more pared back, geometric form.
Dimensions: L 2600 × W 1100 × H 750 mm
Materials: Available in American black walnut, American white oak, or European Ash in a range of finishes. Solid wood frame and engineered solid wood tabletop.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire