TIM FLOOR LAMP
BOMMA presents a new collection of lighting objects TIM, created by designer duo Olgoj Chorchoj. Michal Fronek and Jan Nemecek in cooperation with BOMMA designed a series of large flame cut globes. The collection was named TIM after a successful exhibition Tim Burton and His World for which the Studio Olgoj Chorchoj designed crystal cupolas the characters of Burton's movies dwelt in.
In the collection TIM, glassmakers skills and strength combine with purity and clarity of crystal.
Larger globe weighs over 20 kilograms, the smaller around 16 kilograms. All the globe are blown by hand and therefore each piece is completely unique and unrepeatable.
Large ø650 x H1070
Medium ø500 x H870
Material: hand-blown crystal
Avaible Fitiing: powder coating black, red, white
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire