TIM SMOKED GLASS PENDANT LIGHT - BOMMA
BOMMA presents a new collection of lighting objects TIM, created by designer duo Olgoj Chorchoj. Michal Fronek and Jan Nemecek in cooperation with BOMMA designed a series of large flame cut globes. The collection was named TIM after a successful exhibition Tim Burton and His World for which the Studio Olgoj Chorchoj designed crystal cupolas the characters of Burton's movies dwelt in.
In the collection TIM, glassmakers skills and strength combine with purity and clarity of crystal.
The light may be combined with three types of mounting: polished stainless steel, copper coating and black matte effect.
Smaller globe weights around 16 kilograms. All the globes are blown by hand and therefore each piece is completely unique and unrepeatable.
*pendants come with a 2.5 metre flex
Dimensions: ø550 mm
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire