WELLES DINING TABLE - MATTHEW HILTON
Welles Table makes generous use of solid wood with an elegantly simple form. The tabletop, detailed with a central divide and angled edges, is set upon cast iron legs. This table is quietly functional while remaining approachable and appealing to the senses.
Welles, named after Orson Welles, is part of a family of furniture, its material combination also found on McQueen Chests and Orson Desk.
364S: L 1600mm × W 905mm × H 750 mm
364M: L 2000 × W 905 × H 750 mm
364L: L 2400 × W 905 × H 750 mm
364J (ASH ONLY): L 3200 × W 905 × H 750 mm
Available in American black walnut, American white oak, or European Ash in a range of finishes, with cast iron legs.
- Lead times may be improved if stock is on hand from the manufacturer
- The option to air freight may be available and could improve lead times and will be quoted separately
- Lead times quoted are approximate
- Lead times quoted are based on delivery to the Sydney Warehouse
- Contact us to discuss particular requirements or questions. Enquire